Stand out from the competition!
Whatever the size of your business, we’ll advise and support you in preparing the stages for its control. We’ll analyse the existing operation and future needs, we’ll suggest internal and/or external improvements and steer you towards better results.
Planning your resources is the key to success
The management of your business depends on the choice of your employees and partners. We’ll identify with you your skills requirements and support you through staff training.
We’re here to support you both to set up on a self-employed basis and to consolidate your business.
We would be happy to analyse your operation within the business and suggest tailor-made services that you can adjust as time goes by and your organisation develops. It’s essential that you have an independent structure and we’ll be there to prepare you.
These are the services we offer:
- Replacing personnel on leave, on holiday or off sick,
- Changing the accounting programme to suit requirements and providing support,
- Organising the accounts department and working method,
- Training personnel in accounting and IT accounting tools,
- Establishing a work procedure,
- Managing creditors and debtors, as well as sending out reminders,
- Starting proceedings and following them up,
- Devising a remedial action plan,
- Establishing a budget and monitoring projects,
- Managing cash flow
We’re equipped with digital tools to help you. Take advantage of our services from the very start of your business and look to the future with the management of paperless documents. You can save time on organisation, leaving you free to focus on your business. Speeding up the processing of paperwork and applying this coordinated organisation strategy will play a fundamental role in the reputation of your business. We would be delighted to support you throughout the establishment of your own structure.